Monday 13 October 2014

Most Angry Post About Sobre October Ive Read So Far

I like to get a balanced view so it would be wrong not to share this piece in the Guardian by
"Sober October: when did giving up alcohol become a heroic act?"

"I love her opening paragraph "If you think that not drinking is heroic then, good God, I hope you never have to rescue me from a burning building. Or pull me out of a river. Or care for me in my hour of darkness."

and actually yes I agree with this statement.

I think that she might be right in many ways, however on the other side I feel that the marketing machines at McMillan are doing their job well, by choosing something that a lot of people participate in and lets face it who doesn't want to be made to feel like a hero!

www.alcohol-breathalysers.co.uk





No comments:

Post a Comment